Government has allocated funds under Budget 2020 to help digitalise the operations of Malaysia small and medium-sized enterprises. As a support, the Government will provide 50% SME Matching Grant of up to RM5000 for the subscription of below services:
- Electronic Point of Sales System (e-POS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Accounting & Taxation
- Human Resource Payroll System (HR)/Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing/Sales
- Remote Working
This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years and limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their operations.
This section is to highlight what kinds of customer are entitled to Matching Grant.
- Available to SME and Cooperative ("Koperasi") registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian
- The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least siz (6) months
- The SME/Coop has minimn average sales turnover of RM50,000.
Take benefit of this matching grant to upgade or add more modules to scale your business software and maximize efficiencies with owning a set high-quality and stable hardware form us. Any further assist or information you might need, feel free to reach your concern to us.
You can get more details on how to apply for this matching grants, you can click this link here : https://www.shl-bsp.com/update--sme-matching-grant-malaysia