Dear valued customers,
We will like to update and inform customers on latest news regarding Digitalization Matching Grant.
BSN had now released the application form for SME that wish to apply for Digitalization Matching Grant. In any case if you want to purchase our software and wish to know on how to apply for this grant, you may go to the following link for the application form from BSN.
The link also provides some general information about the grant and what are the pre-requisite requirements to apply for it.
This is the link of sample to fill up the form : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xn7obVouHIETvTw9r7st5u9HT1u2C9wH
What are the documents required for my application?
Applications are to be attached with the following supporting documents: Copy of Identity
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director(s)/Partner(s)/Proprietor(s) of the SME / applicant appointed by the Coop, whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME's business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016). For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
- Latest audited financial statement or latest financial management account statement or bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank
What is the steps for application?
- The Applicant must contact and appoint one or more services of Service Providers listed by MDEC to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 digital services).
- The Applicant must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is to submit the application form together with the supporting documents to the Bank.
- Once the application is approved, the applicant is responsible to pay the 50% from total invoice or more which Bank will only make payment 50% or up to RM5,000.00 to the Service Provider.
For more details who can eligible to apply matching grants, click the link here.